Taylors, SC, June 22, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The Estes Group, a Greenville, South Carolina consulting firm, is now offering the unique, patented Job Benchmarking system developed by Target Training International of Scottsdale, AZ.
This new process “let’s the job talk” to define the key accountabilities and required attitudes and behaviors needed for a company to recruit and retain superior performers.
“We are pleased to offer Job Benchmarking to our clients,” says Annette Estes, Managing Director of The Estes Group. “We’re impressed with the success stories of companies that have improved their hiring practices, reduced turnover, and increased employee morale by using this human resource benchmarking program.”
Job Benchmarking involves benchmarking a job rather than the people in the job to determine what the job requires to be done in the best way that it can.
Estes says Job Benchmarking has proven to help companies achieve amazing benefits. It can:
· Pinpoint why some employees aren’t measuring up to job standards
· Help managers coach employees to improve performance
· Aid in doing employee evaluations and meeting job performance objectives
· Enhance compliance management and training
· Increase job satisfaction and team morale
· Reduce employee turnover
· Reduce accidents and job injuries
· Assure the company that recruiters are getting the best person for the job
· Save the company hundreds of thousands – even millions of dollars
For a complimentary Job Benchmarking session, contact Annette Estes by email or phone between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday through Friday.