Cambridge, MA, March 23, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Scientia Advisors Management Consultant and Managing Partner, Harry Glorikian, to speak 2nd Annual Diagnostics Asia Enabling growth of quality clinical in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) on State of the Molecular Diagnostics Industry Address.
Harry Glorikian, Managing Partner and Management Consultant of Scientia Advisors, will be speaking at the 2nd Annual Diagnostics Asia. Enabling growth of quality clinical in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) on the State of the Molecular Diagnostics Industry. The topics discussed will be:
• Assessing the molecular diagnostics market drivers and bottlenecks
• Discussing the potential benefits of the molecular diagnostics market
• Establishing the current total market size and future growth of the molecular diagnostics market
• Providing strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities
• Assessing current commercial uses of the molecular diagnostics market
• Assessing the molecular diagnostics business models
Harry Glorikian's experience allows him to cover a broad range of areas within life sciences. His direct experience in sales, marketing, business development, and intellectual property combined with his technical and market knowledge provides unique and insightful perspectives. Harry has 15 years of experience in the life sciences developing and executing key strategic acquisitions and licensing arrangements targeting revenue growth channels. Harry currently leads Scientia, including the management of consulting teams, new business development, and intellectual capital development. His client engagements have involved comprehensive go-to-market plans in the areas of diagnostics, genomic, proteomics, cell biology, cellular therapy and consumables & services groups. His clients include both emerging innovators and global market leaders.
For more information please visit: http://www.ibc-asia.com