Delhi, India, July 23, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Booming Ukraine Banking Sector" to its report gallery. The report is an analytical study of the thriving banking industry of the southeastern European country, Ukraine. It evaluates the products and services provided by the Ukraine banking industry. It will help clients to dissect the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the banking industry and help investors, financial service providers and global banking players to navigate through the market.
Exploring the market development and potential, the report offers a broad overview of the Ukrainian banking industry. The forecasts and estimations given in this report are not based on a complex economic model, but are intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
For the purpose of this research, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic have been included in Eastern Europe.
- Ukraine is one of the fastest growing countries in Eastern Europe by assets, loans, deposits and profitability of the banking sector.
- The bank deposits in the Ukrainian banking sector are projected to grow at a CAGR of about 45.8% (in terms of national currency) during 2008-2012.
- The bank loans in the Ukrainian banking sector are forecasted to grow at a CAGR of about 66% (in terms of national currency) during 2008-2012.
- Economic entities accounts for majority of bank loans in Ukraine.
- It is forecasted that total number of payment cards will reach over 95 Million by the end of 2010 at a CAGR of 31%.
Key Issues & Facts
- Why Ukraine is an attractive banking destination?
- How competitive is the Ukrainian banking industry?
- What is hottest market for bank loans?
- What kinds of deposits are set to boom in the industry?
- What are the various opportunities and challenges for the industry?
- What are the prospective areas of investment for the banks in near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of payment cards, loans and deposits in Ukraine?
This section provides business analysis on top players, like PrivatBank, UkrSibbank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, State Export-Import Bank and Ukrsotsbank, operating in the Ukraine banking industry.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various authentic sources like books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to over 3000 paid databases.
The in-depth analysis of the report has been done by using several methods, like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, and linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM122.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/