Delhi, India, August 04, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Global Cancer Treatment Forecast to 2012" to its report gallery. This report is a comprehensive study on the global cancer market and gives statistics and analysis on cancer prevalence, market size, market structure, key drug segments, market share of key players and drugs, major opportunity areas and trends in technology development. Both the past and current market trends have been covered in the report along the factors that are expected to impact the market in future. This report provides answers to a number of questions vital for firms looking for making an investment into the sector.
Other than this, the shooting rate of Internet adoption across the world and rising threats on Internet (like malware, spam and hack attacks) are bolstering the demand for IT security solutions. Moreover, IT security attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated, requiring continuous monitoring and updating the existing IT security solutions.
High number of unmet needs and an ever-increasing prevalence of cancer has created a gold rush among drug companies to enter the cancer market. Here, launching a drug successfully is risky, however, if launched, commercial gains completely surpass the expenditures incurred.
Cancer represents the fastest growing therapy segment in the pharmaceutical market. This segment has become the centre of focus for drug firms and investors, and has garnered more attention than any other therapy segment; nearly every mid-size and large pharmaceutical/biotech company today is linked to a cancer pipeline.
Drugs available in the market today do give some respite to patients but fail to address a number of complications. So manufacturers are working to solve the problem and in future, we may see a number of drug launches which will significantly reduce the complications and increase life expectancy significantly.
- From more than 12 Million newly diagnosed cancer cases in 2007, the number of newly diagnosed global cancer cases is expected to reach over 17 Million by 2020.
- Growing at a CAGR of 12.3% between 2007 and 2012, the global market for cancer drugs is expected to cross US$ 78 Billion by 2012.
- Cancer vaccines and antiangiogenics will record the fastest growth rate between 2007 and 2012.
- Drug manufactures are now focused on developing target therapies. These drugs attack target cells and thus limit the severity of side effects.
- The US is the largest market for cancer drugs, followed by Europe and Japan.
- Drugs for cancer represent the largest therapy area under clinical development; however, when it comes to approval rates, drugs for cancer have the worst approval rates.
Key Issues Analyzed
- Evaluation of past, current and future market trends.
- Discussion on major cancer drugs and their markets.
- Future forecast of the cancer market.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- Categories of players operating in the market and their present and future revenue forecast.
- Analysis of key Geographical markets.
Research Methodology Used
The information given in the report has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to over 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods used in the report include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM130.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/