RNCOS Releases a New Report- Global Hybrid Car Market Forecast to 2010
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Global Hybrid Car Market Forecast to 2010" to its report gallery. The research study reviews the hybrid car market at the global as well as country level and gives analytical and statistical information on the market.
Being a nascent industry, the hybrid car market has limited presence. However, the size of the market has been growing and the manufacturers who are targeting this market are accelerating their development strategies. On global level, the US dominates the hybrid sales followed by Japan and Europe, while Toyota and Honda lead the bandwagon of global carmakers. Currently, only few players are dominating the global hybrid industry but a number of large players are queuing up to enter the market.
The research study reviews the hybrid car market at the global as well as country level and gives analytical and statistical information on the market. The comprehensive research will help the client to capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the global hybrid market.
- Sales recorded by the global hybrid vehicles market are expected to surge at a CAGR of around 12% during 2008-2015.
- Hybrid cars sales in the US market are likely to cross 1 Million Mark by 2012.
- Hybrid vehicle production in Japan is projected to hit a CAGR of 6.6% from 2008 to 2011.
- HEV battery market is likely to attain a CAGR growth rate of around 10.4% during the period spanning from 2010 to 2015.
- Hybrid car component market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% during 2008-2012.
Key Issues & Facts
- What are the major driving forces for the industry?
- What opportunities exist for hybrid manufacturers at global level?
- What is the status of hybrid cars sales region-wise?
- What is the tax structure and subsidiaries available on hybrid cars?
- Who are the main producers in the global hybrid car industry?
- What are the success & sensitivity factors for the industry?
- What is the future potential of the industry?
This section provides complete overview on key industry players like Toyota Motor Corporation, Ford Motor Company and General Motors Corporation.
Research Methodology Used
The information has been sourced from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for prudent analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM128.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/
Head of Business Development
29, 1st Floor, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi 92