Fairfax, VA, August 10, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Mingle360 debuts its MingleStick product and web application to win 2nd place for TS2’s “Best of the Best Award”. A panel of industry experts evaluated companies based on the following criteria:
- How innovative is the product or service?
- How does the product or service address exhibit and event challenges?
- How does the product or service enhance the efficiencies and effectiveness of exhibit and event marketing?
About The Mingle360 Solution
- The MingleStick is a small, keychain / lanyard device that allows people to connect with each other with a simple click of a button. Within tradeshow or convention environments, attendees can connect with exhibitors and, more importantly, attendees can connect with each other using their MingleSticks. The device revolutionizes the concept of an electronic business card.
- The web application enables organizations with 2,000 members to 2 million members the opportunity to create online communities for social and business networking. Combined with the MingleStick, the web application turns a one-time event into a long lasting online community for all attendees and exhibitors. The Mingle360 web application differentiates itself with its focus on user privacy / security and its core life management features including personal address book, groups, events, online calendaring and message center.
- Event sponsors can customize the MingleStick with their company colors and logo. Dedicated advertising placement and viral branding on the web application ensure quantifiable and measurable results. Implementation of the Mingle360 solution at a tradeshow or convention can be partially or fully supported by sponsorship dollars.
“Our recognition at the TS2 tradeshow validates the market need for our solution,” said Dan Coffing, CEO of Mingle360. “Creating connections and networking with others is vitally important at tradeshows and conventions. Our solution is innovative yet simple, and creates significant value for attendees, exhibitors, producers and sponsors.”
“Our award program recognizes companies with new products and services that will impact the industry,” says Shauna Peters, Marketing Manager at TS2. “We are proud to recognize Mingle360 as a 2008 Best of the Best Award winner.”
Our vision is to serve others through community, connections, and commerce. Mingle360 is a communications and consumer electronics company, providing a unique solution to connect people with each other and with local businesses via online and offline social networking media. Thus we enable people to pursue meaningful relationships with each other and with local businesses. For more information, please contact Mingle360 at 703-425-0402.