Delhi, India, August 13, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Indian Food, Beverages and Tobacco Market Forecast till 2011”, to its report gallery. The elaborative market research report provides extensive research and rational analysis on the Food, Beverage & Tobacco industry in India. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and the drivers critical to the growth of food and beverage industry in India.
It provides detailed overview of the consumption patterns of the Indians in various food segments, like consumption of milk, fruits, vegetables, meat etc. The beverage segment talks about the type of beverages, their sales and consumption patterns among the Indian populace. Tobacco segment is a brief description of this industry in India.
Key Findings of the Report
- Consumer expenditure on food, beverages and tobacco in India is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during 2007 to 2011.
- The rapidly developing and full of potential processed food market will attract foreign companies.
- Fast-food outlets appear to be taking market share from street hawkers as consumer purchasing trends are turning more westernized.
- Consumption of soft drinks expanded at an average annual rate of 11% by volume during 2002 to 2006, and this is forecast to accelerate only slightly to 12% during 2007 to 2011.
- Production of branded snack food is estimated to be growing at an annual rate of 20% in coming 2-3 years, albeit it has a small base of consumers.
- Being the world's largest market for whisky, India will remain major global spirits market in the coming 3-4 years.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- What is the market size of the Indian food, beverage and tobacco industry?
- What is the scenario of various segments of the industry?
- Which factors are driving Indian food, beverage and tobacco industry?
- What key opportunity areas and issues need to be addressed in the industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the brief profiling of the major players in the Indian Food, Beverage & Tobacco Industry, including Dabur India Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Britannia Industries Limited, ITC Limited, Nestle` SA, PepsiCo, Inc, Cadbury Schweppes PLC, and Godfrey Phillips India Limited.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM578.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/