Baltimore, MD, January 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The latest version of the software can be downloaded for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp . This is the complete software with all included features, except check printing, available for a full 30-day trial. Purchase of a license key unlocks the software for complete, unlimited use.
The main features include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
To open ezPaycheck payroll software to more small firms during the busy tax season, halfpricesoft.com announced a new promotion of ezPaycheck software 2012 and 2013 bundle. With this offer, business owners can get ezPaycheck 2013 version at just $1 if they purchase the ezPaycheck 2012 at the full price $89.
Small business owners who are seeking productivity-boosting solution are welcome to start the 30-day free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.