New Research Report on Refining Industry Outlook in Europe 2013-2017 by MarketResearchReports
Albany, NY, February 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017.
GlobalDatas energy offering, Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017 is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Europe. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Europe. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Europe are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
To Buy The Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/refining-industry-outlook-in-europe-2013-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-refineries-to-2017.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Identifies key trends and issues in the refining industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Total S.A, ExxonMobil Corporation and LUKOIL Oil Company
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/163752
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitors refining portfolio and its evolution
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Europe.
For More Information Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207