eHow.com and Demand Studios Present Healthy Food Chef and Pilates Expert Lee Cotton
Stuart, FL, March 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Healthy Natural Food Chef, Health Educator, and Pilates Instructor Lee Cotton, is currently appearing in two eHow.com video series, produced by Demand Studios and Demand Media.
Cotton's eHow.com video series, titled "Pure And Healthy Foods
" and "Pilates Exercises
," respectively, are currently available to view at eHow.com.
Lee Cotton received her culinary training from Matthew Kenney Academy, an accredited raw and vegan culinary school, and her classical Pilates training through Power Pilates. Cotton is trained in Pilates for Golf and she is a health educator at The Hippocrates Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Lee Cotton's "Pure And Healthy Foods" eHow.com video series includes the following titles:
- Fruits & Vegetables to Make Flat Abs
- How to Make Tahini-Free Hummus
- How to Blanch Vegetables for a Veggie Platter
- How to Spice Up Vegetable Drinks for Blenders
- How to Make Hummus Wrap
- What is Chickpea Hummus Dip?
- Vegetarian Marinara Sauce
- Tofu Vegetable Enchilada Recipes
Lee Cotton's "Pilates Exercises" eHow.com video series includes the following titles:
- How to Incorporate Balls Into a Yoga/Pilates Workout
- How to Strengthen the Hip Flexor With a Pilates Reformer
- Pilates Exercises for Couples
- Examples of Pilates Exercises
- Pilates Tailbone Exercises
- Example Exercises on a Pilates Machine
- Pilates Exercises for Runners
- Pilates Exercises for Horseback Riders
- Explanation of Pilates Ab Exercises
- Examples of Pilates Exercises to Help Strengthen Your Back
Lee Cotton is available as a media expert who can comment on and explain the health benefits of Pilates and the health benefits of a plant-based diet, consisting of a wide variety of superfoods. Visit http://www.pilatesandyourpalate.com/
for more information on Lee Cotton and Like Pilates And Your Palate on Facebook
All media requests for Lee Cotton, please contact:
Allison Dawn PR