Brea, CA, March 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- It pays off to know that one can get extra credit from buying one’s product aside from just getting the product itself. That’s why ColorTonerExpert, a specialist in the field of printer toner cartridges, encourages printer users to be a part of their new program, the ColorTonerExpert My Rewards, where every time one makes a purchase at ColorTonerExpert, they'll receive points based on their total purchase amount and use those points to purchase the next printer supplies they need.
Here’s how ColorTonerExpert My Rewards works:
1. Once one has placed their order and it has shipped, their MyRewards Point will be redeemable immediately.
2. To view their MyRewards, simply go to ColorTonerExpert My Rewards Page.
3. Enter the total amount (in points) one would like to redeem below (100 points = $1).
4. When one is done, a confirmation will be sent to his/her email address.
5. After that, he or she is now ready to save on their next purchase. Upon placing their order, their available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.
My Rewards is just one of ColorTonerExpert ways to let affordable printing possible without compromising quality. As an expert in savings, ColorTonerExpert creates all the possible ways there is to help one cut their printing expenses through the use of their ColorTonerExpert coupons and coupon codes. They have the “Quantity Discount” promo, an all-year around promo that lets customers who buy three or more of the same cartridges get a 15% discount on their purchase without any coupon code required. They also offer a “5% off $50 Discount” that lets one save 5% off their toner and ink cartridges orders amounting $50 and above by simply using coupon code “5OFF50.”
ColorTonerExpert has an extensive selection of laser toner cartridges and ink cartridges for major printer brands like Hewlett Packard, Brother, Canon, Lexmark, Epson and Xerox. All their products are expertly built by professional technicians and went under numerous quality-control tests to guarantee they perform or surpass the qualifications and standards set by the printing industry.