The SharePoint Technology Conference to Provide Best Practices and Latest Experience
San Francisco, CA, March 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- In the beginning of March QArea specialists have been to San Francisco and attended the SharePoint Technology Conference. On tutorials and technical classes there were 37 speakers from all over the world. 101 sessions, 90 workshops and technical classes held within 4 days were devoted to SharePoint. Outstanding Mark Miller whose speech is never boring, is always incentive and informative will present his keynote.
SPTechCon is useful for IT professionals, business managers, analysts and developers. Attendees of the conference got a good chance of:
• getting professional development;
• getting a SharePoint training of high quality;
• becoming inspired after facing with radically new thoughts and ideas;
• learning the newest practices concerning a SharePoint environment management;
• getting a skill of taking full advantage of SharePoint in content management;
• learning how to create applications for SharePoint which can solve real business problems;
• learning how to define which third-party application are already created to run on top of SharePoint.
QArea Company provides services in Mobile Application Development, Design, Web & Open Source development, services in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Being founded in 2001, now the company has representative offices all over the world, including USA, France, Czech Republic and Malta. Today QArea is an international software outsourcing company with a large team of testers and developers numbering more than 250 specialists. QArea has a rich experience in IT field. During its existence the company has provided more than 800 projects for well-known clients worldwide. Among them are Microsoft, eBay and Skype.