Stingray Digitalís Concert TV Inks Worldwide Distribution with Eagle Rock Entertainment
Montreal, Canada, August 18, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Stingray Digital, a Montreal-based provider of music services to multi-channel operators, is pleased to announce that they have entered into a worldwide distribution deal with Eagle Rock Entertainment which will allow for greater distribution of the Concert TV service into new territories.
The new deal includes pay-per-view, video on demand and TV-everywhere rights for a vast library of top titles from the biggest and most popular musical acts in the world. As a result of this new expanded territory deal, Stingray Digital becomes a preferred distributor of Eagle Rock Entertainment’s renowned library. Concerts from Eagle Rock will feature such artists as The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Usher, Jay-Z, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, Nirvana, Metallica and many more. Hundreds of classic performances as well as current concerts will be offered in standard definition and in high definition.
“Concert TV has grown into the preferred destination for TV viewers to watch the best live concert recordings on demand,” explains Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital. “This new agreement with Eagle Rock will enable us to offer an even greater library of popular concerts to an even greater number of customers in new territories around the world,” he adds.
“Eagle Rock are delighted to extend our successful North American relationship into Europe, Asia and Latin America. We are confident that Stingray will be successful in delivering Eagle’s on demand content to a range of new platforms,” commented Geoff Kempin, Executive Director at Eagle Rock.
The Concert TV video on demand service is currently available to close to 50 million subscribers throughout the US, Canada and Europe from leading cable TV and IPTV operators.
About Stingray Digital
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 75 million subscribers in 71 different countries. Our properties include:
· Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed in the US, Canada and Europe (www.concerttv.com).
· Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
· Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV and multiplatform in Canada, in the US and in Latin America (www.galaxie.ca)
· Galaxie Music Videos on Demand, a complete library of current and classic music videos in multiple genres and several languages
· The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
· Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
· Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, the company has 200 employees in offices across Canada and additional offices in Los Angeles, London England, Tel Aviv and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.