Tokyo, Japan, October 04, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- "BISCUE App," a business skills application provided by the Shubiki Corporation, Japan, has released new in-app courses entitled "How to Behave at Work in Japan - Participation in the Meeting," for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
While snack-sized learning (Short-time self-learning on mobile devices) is becoming popular in the training and learning industry, some of the courses that most businesspersons challenge are business skills improvement and language learning.
In order to meet these market demands, BISCUE App has provided a number of business skills courses in multilanguages (7 languages at present) for smartphones and tablets in the global marketplace.
The newly released series is designed for non-Japanese businesspersons to learn how to participate in the meetings in Japanese business society. By using side-by-side translation between the mother tongue of each learner and Japanese, it provides the opportunity to learn both Japanese and the business in Japan simultaneously.
This release also includes multilanguage learning courses for Japanese businesspersons who work in the global market.
About BISCUE App
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later
- Compatible with other platforms in the future
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
- Title: "How to Behave at Work in Japan - Participation in the Meeting"
- Price: Indicated in each store
- Table of Contents:
1. When Making a Report
2. When Making a Question
3. When Saying an Opinion
4. When Objecting and Arguing
About the courses
(For non-Japanese businesspersons)
* 6 courses:
- In Japanese with English translation
- In Japanese with Chinese translation
- In Japanese with Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Portuguese translation
- In Japanese with French translation
- Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Explanation (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Additional explanation (In each language)
- Japanese audio narration is included.
(For Japanese businesspersons)
* 6 courses:
- In English with Japanese translation
- In Chinese with Japanese translation
- In Spanish with Japanese translation
- In Latin American Spanish with Japanese translation
- In Portuguese with Japanese translation
- In French with Japanese translation
- Keywords (In each language with Japanese translation)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In each language with Japanese translation)
- Explanation (In each language with Japanese translation)
- Additional explanation (In Japanese)
- Audio narration in each language is included.
About BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS."
For the details, please refer to:
http://www.biscueapp.com/en_US/ BISCUE App
http://www.biscue.net/en_US/ BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning
About Shubiki Corporation
The Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 600 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning."
The courses are used by diversified users which include individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Please contact the following concerning this press release.
Senior Managing Director
10-1 Takadanobaba 2-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0075 Japan
http://www.biscue.net/en_US/ (e-Learning and m-Learning)
E-mail: glb (@) shubiki.co.jp