Luzern, Switzerland, October 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- During the creation of various software systems, developers are often faced with the need to display information in a Word report. To help solve this problem Elerium software introduced an updated version of .NET component for creating Word documents. Component has been optimized to work with large Word files and extended by additional elements of the Word document.
- File formats doc, docx, rtf, text.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010).
- Methods for writing word files (see C# / VB.NET examples).
- Create and edit document sections.
- Create and edit document content (tables, paragraphs, images, textboxes, etc.)
- Create and edit word header or footer.
- Create and edit word footnotes.
- Create and edit word endnotes.
- Settings of word page (width, height, margins, orientations etc.)
- Page numbering.
- Section properties.
- Footnotes properties (position, numbering mode, etc.)
- Endnote properties (number style, numbers offset, etc.)
- Paragraph manipulations (create, delete, etc.)
- Paragraph borders.
- Paragraph spacing.
- Paragraph indents.
- Table manipulations (create, delete, etc.)
- Table rows properties (borders, height, alignment, etc.)
- Table cell properties (width, height, borders, etc.)
- Table common properties (alignment, auto fit, etc.)
- Text run manipulations (add, delete, etc.)
- Textrun font and color styles.
- Textrun formatting (bold, italic, underlined, etc.)
- Textrun special properties (borders, Extra space, horizontal scale)
- Form fields manipulations (checkbox, edit box, buttons, etc.)
- Word Document Protection.
- Merged cells.
- Embedded tables.
The component allows users to create complete Word documents without the need to install MS Office.
About Elerium Software
Elerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats. Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow being independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page: