Capita Conferences Announce Their Road Maintenance and Improvement Conference – 26th November 2013, Central London
London, United Kingdom, October 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Road Maintenance and Improvement
Tuesday 26th November 2013 – Central London
· Keynote: Rt Hon Norman Baker MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary for Transport, Department for Transport
· Keynote: Andrew Hugill, Director of Policy and Technical Affairs,
The Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
· Chair: Steve Kent, HMEP Advocate President, Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning and Transport (ADEPT) and Director of Community and Environment, Cheshire West and Chester Council
· Jason Russell, HMEP Advocate and Assistant Director of Highways, Surrey County Council
· Al Collier, Head of Procurement, Norfolk County Council
Capita’s National Road Maintenance and Improvement Conference provides guidance on the practicalities of budgeting, procuring, investing in and delivering services, providing expert advice on facilitating partnership working to achieve greater efficiencies and improve the road network in your local area.
Now more than ever, local authorities need to come together to improve quality, reduce congestion and ensure road users are able to use the roads safely and efficiently. Attend to discover how to meet policy requirements in an efficient and effective way.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com