New York, NY, October 31, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Kitchen Public Relations (KPR), an award-winning firm specializing in media relations and strategic communications, has been retained by five new corporate and consumer clients. These accounts include:
· Provident Bank (www.providentnj.com): With $5.3 billion in deposits, Provident Bank serves its customers via a network of full-service branches throughout northern and central New Jersey. Provident Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of Provident Financial Services, Inc.
· The Provident Bank Foundation (www.providentnjfoundation.org): Established to enhance the quality of life in New Jersey through support of not-for-profit groups in communities served by Provident Bank. The Foundation has provided more than $18 million in grants for programs focusing on education, health, wellness, recreation, the arts and social and civic services.
· Denver Global Products (DGP) (www.denverglobal.com): Manufactures outdoor power products for consumers designed for safety, functionality and ease-of-use – including the Raven MPV line of multipurpose vehicles. DGP is a subsidiary of Chongqing RATO Power Co. LTD.
· Blue Agility (www.blue-agility.com): Industry-leading provider of Enterprise Agile Solutions that specializes in the deployment and adoption of tools to help large corporations become more nimble, efficient, and productive. Blue Agility is an IBM Premier Business Partner.
· Employment Resource Group (ERG) (www.ergsearch.com): An executive recruiting firm that seeks top talent for clients across several vertical industries, including banking, construction, manufacturing, financial services and healthcare, among others.
About Kitchen Public Relations
Based in New York City and founded in 1992, Kitchen Public Relations is an award-winning corporate media relations firm that specializes in helping companies use media relations and social media to raise brand awareness and drive business results. Through a combination of strategic focus and tactical execution, KPR creates high-level media opportunities targeted to the constituencies and markets our clients want to reach. This approach creates visibility, the visibility creates reputation and brand equity, and reputation creates business opportunities. KPR has won the coveted Bulldog Award for Excellence in Media Relations 20 times. For more information, visit http://www.kitchenpr.com. Join the conversation at www.facebook.com/KitchenPR and at www.twitter.com/KitchenPRNYC.