New York, NY, December 05, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Brian Ortiz, founder of Cognizant Ventures, will be hosting an innovative seminar focusing on cutting-edge marketing strategies and technology on December 17th, at 6:30pm.
For only $30 per person, this seminar "Shatter Marketing Goals for 2014," will teach attendees how to effectively utilize ground-breaking marketing strategy to exceed business goals.
The following questions may seem familiar to marketers:
• How to best utilize the new breeds of inbound marketing and lead generation, and how to use them now for long-term profitability?
• How or when to use and integrate EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) with Internet marketing initiatives to gain even more market share?
• How to integrate pay-per-call mobile marketing features and use them to drive even more customers?
• How to lower the customer acquisition costs by focusing on the right conversion metrics?
• How to better understand the true ROI for both online and offline marketing initiatives?
• How to utilize the full power of LinkedIn, Manta, and other hidden online sources to grow a customer base?
• How to uncover the hidden guerrilla marketing tactics that successful New York based businesses utilize to gain even more customers?
• How or where to find performanced based marketing gurus to help drive business development goals?
• How to build a free, self-sustaining content marketing funnel to drive customers to the business?
• How to completely re-engineer campaigns to drive a sustainable and consistently positive ROI?
If so, then this seminar is the perfect place to go.
Rendez-vous on December 17th, at 6:30pm, at 344 West 38th Street, NY, Suite #506 (between 8th and 9th Avenues).
To come to the event, please join the related group on meetup.com:
Marketers will receive a $10 total discount if they sign up for the sales seminar as well:
To learn more about these events, please contact the company at 212.784.8750 or at email@example.com
Also, visit their website at http://www.cognizantventures.com/