Cincinnati, OH, December 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Dental & Vision Extras discount program has enhanced membership with the addition of two new benefits: discounts on chiropractic care and discounts on fitness club memberships and equipment. Dental & Vision Extras also offers members discounts on dental and vision care, as well as discounts on hearing devices and prescription drugs for a yearly membership fee.
“Dental & Visions Extras is pleased to announce the addition of chiropractic care and fitness advantage savings for our members,” said Anthony A. Cook, President and CEO of The Dental Care Plus Group. “These added benefits will provide Extras members with affordable rates on high-quality chiropractic services and fitness facilities at no extra charge, increasing the overall value of our Extras program.”
The chiropractic care savings benefit provides members with access to the following benefits:
· Free initial consultation.
· 50% savings on diagnostic services and x-rays performed on-site.
· 30% savings on treatments and most other services.
· Unlimited access to care with no limit on the number of visits.
· Access to a network of more than 3,000 participating chiropractors.
The Dental & Vision Extras fitness advantage discount offers members access to:
· A one-week introductory trial membership certificate at any International Fitness Club Network facility (to be used at one location of each participating facility).
· Guaranteed lowest membership rate for the type of membership chosen at each club.
· Discounts on fitness equipment from 2nd Wind Fitness and Sears.
· Access to a network of more than 7,000 health and fitness clubs worldwide, including national chains such as Bally Total Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Snap Fitness and LA Fitness.
Dental & Vision Extras offers both individual and family memberships. Consumers can sign up by visiting www.dentalandvisionextras.com, paying a low annual fee and downloading a membership card. Members can select a licensed dentist from more than 140,000 locations nationwide and an eye care professional from 12,000 eye care centers. Members can also access discounts on hearing equipment from more than 5,000 audiologists and hearing specialists nationwide as well as prescription discounts at more than 56,000 pharmacies.
Dental & Vision Extras is a joint venture of The Dental Care Plus Group, a leading provider of dental insurance throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, and Total Vision Services, provider of both insured and noninsured vision benefits through a nationwide network of providers.