New Opportunities in Ultrapure Water Technologies for the Semi-Conductor Industry: Industry Changes and Technology Innovations
Vancouver, Canada, December 21, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Interactive Web Conference
Thursday Jan 30th 2014 | 11:00 – 12:30pm EST| 16:00 – 17:30pm GMT
· Tyler Algeo, Senior Water Technology Market Analyst, BlueTech® Research
· Vyacheslav (Slava) Libman, Water Lab Director, Air Liquide - Balazs Nanoanalysis
· Dan Wilcox, Facilities Engineering Manager, Spansion FAB25
· Marty Burkhart, Owner, Hi Pure Tech Inc.
· Alan Knapp, Director, Global Business Development, Siemens Water Technologies
UPW is a term used to refer to water produced for specific industrial processes where the water is significantly more pure than the typical municipal potable water standards. Definitions of UPW tend to be specific to the needs of the industry in which it is used, such as the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. Innovation in UPW is predominantly driven by the semiconductor industry, which requires UPW to produce the microprocessors found phones, computers and the many other ubiquitous electronics that pervade our lives.
With the market for water and wastewater treatment in the semiconductor industry estimated to be over $1 billion and semiconductor demand growing, the UPW market represents a sizable opportunity. The line sizes on microchips are getting smaller, which increases the amount of water required in the process.
This webinar will explore how the UPW market in the semiconductor industry is changing and what new opportunities are being created. The following topics and questions will be discussed:
· How is the semi-conductor UPW market changing and consolidating?
· How can a new entrant break into this market?
· How is water used in the semi-conductor manufacturing industry? What are the volumes of water required and quality requirements?
· Typical treatment trains, pain points and how are the pain points being addressed?
· What recent innovations are emerging and leading to new opportunities?
· How do changes in the semiconductor UPW industry affect other industries?
· What are the differences between the semiconductor UPW market and other industries (e.g. pharmaceuticals)?
Who should attend?
· Investors looking to understand the market opportunity in ultrapure water technologies.
· Water Industry Executives looking to maintain (or establish) a competitive advantage and inform strategic moves in this growing market segment.
· Technology providers looking for technology gaps and unmet needs.
· Consultants looking to stay on top of the latest market trends and the state of technological innovation in the UPW market segment.
About B2B Webinars
B2b Webinars.net is a subsidiary of Information Forecast Inc., celebrating more than 25 years of successfully presenting industry defining events and webinars. B2Bwebinars.net (previously known as “Infocast” Webinars) provides the cutting edge information and key intelligence that business leaders use to drive growth in the numerous industries that we serve. Our production team works closely with senior industry leaders to design and produce the most informative, knowledge based business events available anywhere. Whether you are attending, speaking, moderating or sponsoring, being part of one of our 90-minute online seminars will raise your industry standing, introduce you to vital business connections and position you and your firm as a leading industry voice.
About BlueTech Research
BlueTech Research, an O2 Environmental company, is an independent water technology market intelligence firm. We provide actionable insights to a global client base on innovative and disruptive technologies, market direction, market opportunities, and access to intelligence on the companies innovating in the water space. To learn more or schedule a demo, please visit www.bluetechresearch.com or email email@example.com