Easy and Cost-Effective Check Writer for Texas Businesses - EzCheckPriinting from Halfpricesoft.com
Houston, TX, January 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Texas businesses who want to write checks easily and cost-effectively can try out the new 2014 ezCheckPrinting check writer software from Halfpricesoft.com. The new edition allows customers to print professional checks on blank stock to save time and money. It also supports an easy data backup and restore function to ensure customers’ information remains safe.
“We understand check data is important for our customers. With ezCheckPrinting software, customers can back up checking account and payee data to an external hard drive, cloud drive or removable media in just a few clicks,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
To open this check printing software to more businesses, Halfpricesoft.com also announced the new promotion. New customers can now get ezCheckPrinting software and blank stock for free when they check out through TrialPay offer from halfpricesoft.com site.
Known for affordability and ease-of-use, ezCheckPrinting software from Halfpricesoft is highly popular with small to mid-sized corporations, government agencies, non-profits and financial institutions. EzCheckPrinting eliminates the need for overpriced pre-printed checks. Customers in Texas are able to design and print professional checks with logo and MICR encoding easily in house. Furthermore, there is no extensive learning curve associated with this innovative and inexpensive check software.
The updated version of business check software now is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP and Mac OS systems. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting. All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software