Washington, DC, January 11, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement announces the Interoperable EHR Round Table Day, taking place March 17, 2014, in Washington, D.C. The Roundtable Day will will bring together all relevant stakeholders - the medical professionals, service providers, purchasers and policy makers- to discuss the most pressing issues facing the Electronic Heath Records community.
Examine the obstacles to EHR integration and interoperability, uncover solutions for successful EHR adoption, and address all your EHR related questions to leaders in the field. Policy makers, government representatives, medical practitioners, and industry partners will gather in Washington D.C. to network, share best practices and uncover solutions to maximize the potential of EHR capabilities.
Attendees will hear from top experts in the cloud computing field including:
• Jennifer Covich Bordenick, Chief Executive Officer, eHealth Initiative
• Matthew Quinn, Director of Healthcare Initiatives, Federal Communications Commission
• Patrick Sullivan, Medical Center Director, Captain James A Lovell Federal Health Care Center
• Michael Vonn, Policy Director, B.C. Civil Liberties Union
• Lucila Ohno-Machado, Editor in Chief, Journal of American Medical Informatics Association
• Thomas Ortiz, Chief Medical Officer, Reliance Medical Group
• Hassan Zahwa, Ph.D., MAJ, MS, USA, DoD/VA Interagency Program Office (IPO), Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs
The Interoperable EHR Roundtable Day features presentations that will review the current and future EHR requirements of service providers and medical facilities. These experts in the field will share ideas for interoperability success, minimizing security risks, and maximizing medical efficiency.
2014 In-depth discussions Include:
• EHR as a Method of Patient Engagement
• E-Health and Patient Privacy Rights
• Regulating Health Information Exchange
• Ensuring EHR Interoperability and Integration
For more information on the Interoperable EHR Roundtable Day, please visit
http://www.interoperableehr.com or at http://bit.ly/1lB6kZu. To register for Interoperable EHR, please go to http://www.interoperableehr.com or http://bit.ly/1lPQLdI
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information-based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense through live conferences and events. We bring together speaker panels and events comprised of military and government professionals while attracting delegates with decision-making power from military, government, and defense industries.
For more information, please visit http://www.idga.org.