QCA9880 802.11ac/n/a Single Band 3x3 PCIe Mini Card - Unique Front End Module Designed Specially for Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent (DBDC) Access Point
Hsinchu County, Taiwan, January 17, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Unex Technology Corporation, the professional wireless networking manufacturer providing integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM, announced shipment of DAXA-O1: an 802.11ac/n/a single band 3x3 PCIe mini card with QCA9880 chipset which is designed to deliver up to 1.3Gbps wireless data rates and target next-generation dual-band, dual-concurrent (DBDC) home and enterprise wireless access points for a variety of high-reliable and bandwidth-intensive video-over-wireless applications.
Unique Front End Module design allows co-located 5GHz RF standing up to -3dBm power injection from 2.4GHz to provide non-degraded Rx sensitivity on dual-band, dual-concurrent (DBDC) implementation. A new, highly efficient architecture reduces processing requirements and power consumption, while nearly tripling wireless performance of 802.11n 3x3, to enable broad adoption of home and enterprise wireless networking.
Key features Unex DAXA-O1 (QCA9880)
• Unique Front End Module design allows co-located 5GHz RF standing up to -3dBm power injection from 2.4GHz to provide non-degraded Rx sensitivity on dual-band, dual-concurrent (DBDC) implementation.
• Supports 20/40/80MHz channel and 256 QAM to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
•Single band 802.11ac/n/a supports 3Tx/3Rx to enables antenna port data rate up to 1.3Gbps.
• Standard 29.85(W) x 50.80(L) mm PCIe full-size mini card with mounting holes is ideal for embedding into ultra-compact devices or embed additional mini cards with complementary technologies.
• Three U.FL antenna connectors enable design flexibility to utilize different transmit/receive chains to communicate with different users.
• REACH SVHC 73 (2011/12/19) and RoHS compliance ensure a high level protection of human health and the environment from risks that can be posed by chemicals.
For more information, visit web site at http://www.unex.com.tw or http://www.unex.com.tw/product/daxa-O1. For business, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Journalists/editors need products for review and/or product information and/or the news regarding Unex, please email: email@example.com
About Unex Technology Corporation
Unex Technology Corporation (Unex), found in Dec. 1997 with registered capital NT$300 million, is an integrated hardware design and software license service provider. Unex provides industry-leading Wi-Fi , 802.11p V2X ITS, and Intelligent Video Analysis solutions through in-depth field-application co-operation with global industries. We commit to provide reliable and longevity products with integrated hardware and software technical service along entire product life cycle, so that, Unex’s partners can confidentially leverage field-proven solutions and focus on innovation of desired core competence.