London, United Kingdom, February 05, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Unifi Communications have introduced their first Hosted IP Telephony Service, an highly scalable, remotely supported and managed, cloud-based VoIP solution that allows companies to focus on their core business rather than managing their business phone system. Particularly suited to dynamic and growing organisations between 5 and 50 employees, this virtualized business phone system allows a drastic cut of the initial hardware investment, with all the features a company would expect from a physical business phone system delivered over the internet.
With Unifi Communication’s Hosted IP Telephony Service, branch offices and remote workers share the same functionalities of the head office, increasing the productivity and harmonizing the information exchange. Businesses moving to a Hosted IP Telephony Service with SIP trunk benefit from significant cost savings and increased business agility; with the service resilience guaranteed by a distributed carrier-grade IP telephony system, where if a component fails a backup takes over without impact for the final user.
Unifi’s Hosted IP Telephony System not only eliminates the expenditures of maintaining, upgrading and running a "tin box" telephone system; but it provides an easy to use web-based user interface, with a straightforward, per user monthly license fee, enabling businesses to use the devices they want, when they want them and where they want them.
With their network installation experience, certified by Cisco Premier Partnership and Cisco Express Collaboration Specialization, Unifi provides businesses with an end-to-end, single-managed solution which includes a range of IP phones, switches, routers, security, WAP, VPNs, SIP Trunks and On-line Back-up Service. As recently proved by Cisco’s case study on their Business Edition 6000 installation at Hamilton Rentals, Unifi’s solutions guarantee ROI to businesses looking to upgrade their existing network infrastructures.
With 10 years of experience in delivering best-of-breed bespoke networking solutions, Unifi Communications is also able to provide companies with reliable and suitable connectivity to support their Hosted Telephony System, thanks to their Business Connect service, which utilises ADSL2+ or EFM technology.
Contact Unifi Communications at 0208 943 9333 for a free assessment; to upgrade to a telephone system which:
· Cuts the hardware investment and it is easy to set-up - just plug the pre-configured telephones in the company’s network
· Includes a scalable set of enterprise-level rich features
· Allows workforce mobility
· Guarantees upload speed on the Internet circuit providing with up to 20 voice calls at any one time and giving significant savings over traditional BT line rentals
· Allows standard landline numbers to be ported to Unifi’s hosted service
· Provides businesses with an end-to-end single solution with Unifi Communications providing everything is needed from handsets to access to core network and managed support