Manchester, United Kingdom, February 05, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- As Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information, Idox has launched its "Applying for Funding" infographic series, showcasing its ongoing commitment to monitoring and reporting on the UK funding landscape.
New to 2014, the series will be featured exclusively on Idox’s GRANTfinder platform – the UK’s leading professional funding solution.
Following on from the success of the GRANTfinder Funding Survey 2013 Results Report, the collection of infographics will outline the key points to bear in mind when carrying out a grants project.
Viewers will learn how to:
· plan a winning project;
· identify the right funder for their project;
· write their application; and
· ensure success in the long run.
Interested parties can access the infographics and other funding intelligence resources at: http://ow.ly/teoL5.
The next infographic in the Applying for Funding series – "Identifying the Right Funder for Your Project" – will be published shortly.
Note to editors:
· GRANTfinder is the UK’s leading professional funding tool, which has helped its users to facilitate the securing of millions of pounds’ worth of support: www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk.
· Idox has been collating information on the funding landscape and reporting it through funding databases like GRANTfinder for the past 28 years. As Europe's leading grants and policy information providers, Idox presents research, information publishing and technology solutions for businesses, public and community sector organisations. Full information is available from: http://is.idoxgroup.com.
Press enquiries should be directed to Idox:
Tel: 0844 874 0739