Palm Springs, CA, February 08, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Anthony J. Archer, founder and Chief Executive of Liquid Investments, accompanied by members of the investment team based in London, will be presenting at the annual California Investment Conference held on February 7-8, in Palm Springs, CA.
Anthony’s message is stark and has particular resonance at a time of turmoil in equity and bond markets.
· The need for sufficient savings in retirement is paramount. Do not underestimate the funding required
· Thanks to greatly increased lifespans, up to 70% of households will run out of savings during retirement
· A low inflationary environment means traditional assets like equities and bond will be unable to deliver the returns necessary
· The solution is to diversify into alternative investments, specifically agricultural foodstuffs designed to supply the 40% increase in the global population by 2050
· What greater need is there for mankind to provide enough food for themselves and their families?
· Anthony will explain the particular attractions of Liquid’s asset-secure, yield generating plantations in Brazil as well as highlighting the attractions and key strengths of this top-6 global economy
Just before leaving London for the Conference Anthony stated that “It is essential that investment professionals spend as much time as they can on the road meeting with clients and potential investors. We learn a lot about their key investment concerns and it gives us the opportunity to demonstrate the undeniable truths of our agricultural investment message. The team and I always relish meeting up with our clients and potential investors on our trips to the US.”
For Further Information
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7084 7421