Los Angeles, CA, February 22, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Management Technology Consulting (MTC) has released the 4th generation version of this most-popular gap-fill add-on solution to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform in a low-cost entry “Editable Grid Pro”, a high-end user-interface and workflow-customizers’ version called “Super Grid” and the dedicated “Sales Product Editor” for Opportunity, Quote, Order, and Invoice Product rapid in-place handling and editing. The whole family are easy-to-install and configure “Managed Solutions” for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2013, and CRM Online and On-premise.
Edit all data without ever leaving the grid, even down a column of records - as with Excel, to maximize data handling speed. Click to view the full contents of a large text memo field. Create custom Views, on-the fly calculations, trigger data scripts and CRM programed workflows to highlight data, and manage operational functionality on the CRM platform all in an intuitive flat customizable time-saving environment. New MTC “Editable Grid” family features and benefits include:
- Supports both Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 & the new CRM 2013
- On-premise and CRM Online
- Cross Brower Compatibility
- Memo text fields expand for easier full-content editing
- Supports 1:N relations and Field mapping for 1:N relationship
- CRM Look-up functionality support & Customization service available
- Add custom fields/columns or remove existing columns on-the-fly
- Script reference guide for ease of custom sophisticated controls
- Complete column customizations in CRM like style & control
- Scripts can be written on various events like On Refresh, On Edit, On Selection and On Initializations etc.
For more information, review webpages, download the flyers and User Guides, and download the solution for a 15-day free trial at: http://www.mtccrm.com/SG.aspx, or at the Dynamics CRM community web site: http://www.DynamicsExchange.com/SG.aspx, and in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketplace. MTC provides unlimited no-charge 24/5 pre-sale and post-sale support on all its products.
Management Technology Consulting LLC is the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM dedicated 24/5 solution product developer and services outsourcer. With the broadest and deepest lines of Microsoft Dynamics CRM exclusive products and services including functional gap-fill add-on products in core-technology User-interface innovation, unique value functional utility add-ons, enterprise CRM-becomes-ERP solutions, vertical-market services enterprise management solutions, as well as Website CRM Customer/Partner Portal custom development and design services.