ClaimVantage Attends 2014 IBI Forum: Solutions for Health, Productivity and Absence Management
Portland, ME, February 26, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- On March 3-5 2014, over 350 leaders in health and productivity will gather at the annual IBI Forum, which takes place in The Fairmont San Francisco. The theme for this year’s conference is Solutions for Health, Productivity and Absence Management.
This will be the first year ClaimVantage will be attending the event, following the release of the first commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) absence management solution, AbsenceDirect. AbsenceDirect incorporates company, state and federal leave types, including FMLA and ADA rules. The solution is suitable for employers, carriers, and third Party Administrators (TPA’s) in the US. ClaimVantage currently manage absence customers in all three target markets with over 450,000 lives covered for FMLA. The software has been developed on the Force.com platform to incorporate the benefits of cloud-based technology.
ClaimVantage had previously developed AbsencePlus, an absence management solution that integrates with disability claims software to provide an enhanced claim management experience. According to a recent IBI report, FMLA claims can indicate future short-term disability (STD) claims. Indicators include:
- Employees who had a continuous or intermittent FMLA leave in the last year
- Denied FMLA leaves may indicate a future STD claim
- Prior intermittent FMLA leaves predict slightly longer STD durations
This research demonstrates the importance of monitoring big data to detect trends in absence, which is one of the themes of this year’s forum. IBI is dedicated to supporting employers with research, tools, benchmarking and case studies. Other themes for this year’s forum include:
- Starting to build health and productivity programs
- Driving momentum with existing programs
- Connecting program outcomes to business outcomes
- Generating innovative, novel and offbeat ideas on how to manage health and productivity
To learn more about how AbsenceDirect or AbsencePlus can help you manage employee leaves of absence visit AbsenceDirect.com.