Msida, Malta, February 28, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- John Huber in his role as Governor on the Board of Finance Malta is one of the selected speakers at the business roundtable event to be held between the 6th and 7th of March 2014, and organised by the famed business weekly magazine ‘The Economist’.
Many of the world’s foremost thinkers, leaders and influencers will come together to share their visions and insights on the future of the world economy and the prospects it represents locally. Featuring inspiring talks from visionary thinkers, the stage is set for lively discussion with some of the most influential figures in business, industry and politics. Summit speakers include
• Mario Monti, President of Bocconi University and Former Italian Prime Minister
• Nabil El Araby, Secretary General of the League of Arab States
• Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta
• Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament
• The Rt Hon Lord Mandelson, Labour Party UK and former European Commissioner
• Tony Hayward, CEO of Genel Energy
• Jim O’Neill, economist and former Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management
For more information about the event please refer to http://www.inbusinessmalta.com/program
About John Huber
John Huber is Managing Consultant at John Huber & Associates, an advisory firm catering for tax services. He served as adviser to Government on various residence programmes.
John is a Council member at the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry and serves on a number of Executive Committees. John is appointed on the EU Social Security System co-ordination advisory committee, and of CEDEFOP. He is appointed as a Board Director at Eurochambres where he also sits on the Budgetary committee, and is a non-executive Director in various Maltese companies. He is a Board Member on the Malta Community Chest Fund. He is a Fellow Member of the Malta Institute of Taxation and a member of the Institute of Management.