Chicago, IL, March 02, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- With the new ezCheckPrinting check writer, home businesses never need to order the expensive blank stock. Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Customers can print professional check with logo, MICR line and signature in house easily. With the release of the new 2014 edition, small business owners using QuickBooks/Quicken, now have better and less expensive ways to print on blank check stock too.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
The main features include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
“With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can now download and print checks in minutes even if using Windows 8.1,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.