Boston, MA, March 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Sessions and speakers for the Over the Top Video Executive Summit (www.OTTVideoSummit.com), to be held at Boston’s Lenox Hotel on April 16, were announced today. The OTT Video Executive Summit brings together thought leaders in the TV and video streaming industries to discuss topics crucial to the development of OTT business models. The conference sessions range from content, enabling technologies, to discussions on the evolving viewing behavior of consumers. In addition to experts and executives, the conference includes a focus group of everyday people from various demographics. The event is also gamefied, with the leading point-getter being awarded the “OTT Genius” trophy.
“Our audience will benefit greatly from the speakers’ experiences and perspectives on this dynamic industry,” said Brian Mahony, CEO of event producer Trender Research™ Inc. (www.trenderresearch.com). “The industry is going through a period of rapid change, and it’s these strategic topics that are driving it.”
Session titles for the conference include:
• “Netflix and net neutrality, who wins?”
• “Integrating OTT with Social”
• “Economics of hybrid Pay TV/OTT video services”
• “Content discovery and navigation— way beyond channel surfing”
• “What’s a TV channel these days? What’s a brand?”
• “TV Everywhere: Is it really? What will it take?”
• “Changing consumer behavior— cord-cutting, multi-screen, interactivity, demographics”
• “Platform device wars— TVs, consoles, STBs, tablets, mobile”
• “HD OTA: the dirty little secret”
• “All things content— licensing, transformation, DRM, tracking”
A focus group of everyday people from various demographics will also provide insights on their viewing habits. These include profiles such as “Chatty Tween,” “No-Tech Nana,” and “New Vision for Univision.”
The OTT Video Executive Summit is a one day event and is open to executive across the industry. For more information or media inquiries, contact Brian Mahony, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-479-7254.