Atlanta, GA, March 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Leap Systems announces Leap SE Web, the long-awaited browser-based version of Leap SE that provides over 22 templates for requirements development. Building a specification has never been easier. With Leap SE Web, you can clone one requirement from another, build your own custom templates to expedite the systems engineering process, and use integrated pick-lists to ensure the same entities are used among your engineers and analysts. Integrated pick-lists ensure that the same entities and terminology are used among your engineers and analysts. The result is a comprehensive set of buildable and testable requirements that can be easily understood by stakeholders at all levels, from test engineers to upper-level management and customers in virtually any industry.
Agile teams expect a CASE tool that has minimal overhead, a rich set of features, and a built-in software sensibility. Leap SE shortens the development lifecycle by accelerating the production of descriptive, unambiguous requirements—and models—that give developers a jump-start on the design process.
- A filterable Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) homepage
- User Management - including permissions and the allocation of users-to-systems
- Version tracking and querying
- Instant object and data model generation directly from your requirements repository
- Formatted C++, Java, and SQL file output
- The ability to export your RTM and models anytime, anywhere
- 22 templates for quick and easy composition
- A Builder for creating your own custom requirements
- Integrated pick-lists designed to promote consistency among users
- "Cloning" to quickly fashion one requirement from another
- An ICD template for Message definition
- Multi-user access in a transactional architecture
- Readily hosted on Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL databases
- Pre-configured for Oracle GlassFish Server (OGS) and Apache Tomcat
- Fully compatible with jre6 and jre7 VMs
- Run on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 - 32 or 64-bit OSs
- Browser-friendly: use with IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, and others...
- Adaptable to the most popular Agile processes
Take a video tour of Leap SE Web at: http://www.leapse.com and request information.
About Leap Systems
Leap Systems is staffed with system and software engineers that have extensive experience working on both commercial and government contracts. Leap SE was first introduced in 2003 and has since been sold to Boeing, the Department of Homeland Security, L3, the University of Akron, the Department of the U.S. Navy, and others.
Brian S. Smith, Sales Manager