San Francisco, CA, March 13, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Sixth Annual Cloud Slam 2014 Conference brings together a global alliance of thought leaders, professionals, corporations and users to expand their opportunities through keynote sessions, panel discussions and general sessions, contributing to a more precise understanding of the definition, adoption and development of cloud, enriching the dialogue between users and providers.
This year's Cloud Slam explores how the cloud can facilitate business transformation with key success metrics focussing on increased productivity, higher efficiency, greater operational transparency, better regulatory compliance and ultimate customer satisfaction. Following topics will provide a framework.
1) Cloud Advocacy and Assurance
2) Governance, security and compliance
3) Implementation and Management - Getting More Agile
4) Optimization of Total Cost of Ownership, ROI and Overall Efficiency
5) Buying and Selling Cloud for Faster Growth and Higher Profitability
6) Business Continuity and Resiliency
7) What's ahead? Cloud Forecast for 2014-2017.
How to Submit
Speakers can submit abstract at http://cloudslam.org/node/add/submission.
If you would like more information about becoming a Sponsor or event Partner, please contact email@example.com
Any questions? Please contact organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org