Northbrook, IL, April 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Donlen, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), and the fleet industry's most comprehensive provider of integrated financing and asset management solutions, today announced plans for the kickoff of its 50th year anniversary. To begin its 50th year celebration, Donlen is holding events coinciding with the NAFA Institute and Expo 2014, April 8-11, in Minneapolis, MN.
Founded in 1965 by Don Rappeport and Len Vine, Donlen started as a family run business, focusing on customer service and fleet productivity – two guiding principles still at the forefront of Donlen’s philosophy. Today, Donlen is part of the Hertz family of companies with more than 300 full time employees, providing a full range of personalized fleet management services. Leading regional and national organizations have recognized Donlen’s workplace excellence, and its innovative technology sets the standard for fleet management productivity and integration.
“Everyone at Donlen is incredibly proud of achieving this milestone. Over the years, we never lost sight of what’s truly important: our customer relationships,” said Tom Callahan, Donlen President.
“Our customer-centric focus is in our DNA – and will remain so. Our focus on customer service and innovation is why we’ve experienced incredible organic growth over the years,” he went on to say. “We’ve built deep and lasting relationships with our customers and we’re privileged to have a highly committed and knowledgeable workforce. These core principles will carry us well into the future.”
Donlen is holding events coinciding with the NAFA Institute and Expo 2014, April 8-11, in Minneapolis, MN, including the launch of the latest version of FleetWeb, its award-winning fleet management platform.
· Huge 50th Birthday Celebration
· Exclusive concert with one of the music industry’s hottest bands
· Wednesday, April 9
· Attendees can claim an invitation by visiting the Donlen booth, number 1511, or watch for details in their NAFA gift bags
· Space is limited and interest is high for this exclusive event
Booth 1511 activities:
· Hourly demonstration of DriverPoint® Telematics, its industry-leading telematics solution, at the Donlen event booth, number 1511
· Be among the first to see enhancements to FleetWeb®, Donlen’s fleet management platform, with demonstrations throughout the show
· Claim your exclusive invitation to the exclusive evening event
· Meet experts who can discuss ways Donlen can help improve your fleet productivity
Donlen experts will be part of several educational panel discussions during the four-day event:
· Fleet Maintenance from the FMC Perspective: Jeff Lucas, Vice President of Sales (Panelist)
· Order to Delivery Discussions with OEMs: Rick Shick, VP Strategic Sourcing (Moderator), Bill Hunter, Regional Vice President, Client Relations (Panelist)
· Telematics ROI: Tom Sloan, Manager Telematics Products (Moderator)
· Fleet Management Company Panel: Brian Wright, Senior Vice President, Products and Services (Panelist)
For the full NAFA agenda, visit www.nafainstitute.org
For more information about Donlen, visit www.donlen.com
About Donlen Corporation
Donlen is the industry's leading provider of integrated financing and management solutions for corporate fleets. Utilizing a highly consultative and strategic approach, Donlen helps fleets reduce cost, improve utilization, and increase driver safety and productivity. Donlen's innovation has been honored with the Computerworld 2012 Honors Laureate for Economic Development, the 2012 and 2013 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators Across America, and recipient of the 2013 CIO 100. Their workplace excellence has been recognized on the IAOP The Global Outsourcing 100® list for seven of the last eight years, and as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work For in Chicago each year from 2007-2012. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in Northbrook, IL, Donlen is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ). For more information about Donlen, visit www.donlen.com.