Mumbai, India, May 28, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- For the first time in India, Symphony is inviting Indian Trading enthusiasts to join their Paper Trading Club. Paper Trading is essential for Traders, before they go live with their strategies to ensure that Strategy will work in Live in the current market scenarios as expected.
It has been observed that BackTesting and PaperTrading over charting tools does not give a clear picture of the market & results in slippages. Paper Trading with Presto VirtEx takes the Live feed with Bid / Ask values(Level II data feed) and creates an environment similar to live trading and shows whether it is safe to go live or some tweaking is required.
Essential for following Traders:
1. Those who want to understand automated trading.
2. Those who want to understand Presto, a cutting-edge technology for an automated trading platform.
3. Those who want to test their AMI Broker or MS-Excel based Algo in real-time.
4. Those who want to test and master Symphony’s pre-packaged strategies.
5. Those who would like to optimize performance
What is Presto Paper Trading:
Symphony’s Paper Trading is using Live Data to generate Signals but executing these orders in Symphony’s Simulated Exchange “Presto VirtEx” without risking capital.
1. No deployment required on Trader’s machine. Remote access will be given with login credentials.
2. AMI Broker and AMI Data feed should be arranged by the trader
3. Colocation of AMI and Excel strategy on Virtual Desktop within the local Network of Presto Trading Server.
4. Symphony will provide Data feed to Excel strategy, if it is kept on the Virtual Desktop.
Shortly they are also coming up with membership for MT4/5, Spider IRIS, Trade Station, custom black box trading systems written in Java, .NET, C#, Python etc.