London, United Kingdom, May 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Transforming Hospital Inspections Conference
Thursday 17th July 2014
Expert speakers include:
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Keynote speaker to be confirmed soon – please check the website for the update.
· Chair: Christine Braithwaite, Director of Standards and Policy, Professional Standards Authority
· Peter Walsh, Chief Executive, Action against Medical Accidents
· John Varlow, Director of Information Analysis, Health and Social Care Information Centre
· Kate Godfrey, National Lead for Quality Improvement and Development, Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership
About the event:
To safeguard the quality and safety of health and care services in the wake of high profile failures, the CQC has dramatically transformed the way in which they monitor, inspect and regulate health and care providers.
Join the trailblazing speakers to hear first-hand experiences and gain insight on what to expect. Find out how to effectively respond to the findings of your inspection, enabling you to maximise the opportunity to learn and improve through the inspection process.
To further facilitate this, practical guidance will be provided to help you:
• Better manage and present data and information
• Respond more effectively to the patient experience of care and complaints
• Learn how to deliver quality improvement
The new inspection regime has started in earnest in both acute care and mental health, with further planned roll out across the whole health and care system. This event is relevant to all in acute and mental health care, general practice, community services and social care.
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Discount: book a third delegate at half price
Contact: Amna Khan on 020 7202 0562 or email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)