Navi Mumbai, India, May 30, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Summary: In the periodic table, noble gases can be located in the far right column, which includes Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon, and Radon. Out of these six gases, neon, krypton and xenon are known as ‘rare gases’, due to the fact that these gases are not abundant in atmospheric air. All these three gases cumulatively constitute about 0.019% of atmospheric air. Rare gases are produced by fractional distillation of atmospheric air, using an Air Separation Unit (ASU). Production of these gases is feasible in large ASUs, typically with capacity of 2,000 metric tons per day (TPD) of liquid oxygen, in order to recover enough volume of rare gases to justify production cost. This validates the fact that production of rare gases is dependent on demand for oxygen, as higher oxygen production yields higher volumes of rare gases.
According to “India Rare Gases Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the Indian rare gases market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2014-19. The demand for rare gases is primarily driven by lighting segment, wherein neon, xenon and krypton are used due to their light emitting properties on electrical excitation. Although, lighting industry is a major demand driver for these gases, but demand in this segment is expected to decline due to increasing usage of Light Emitting Diode (LEDs). However, growing medical applications, such as lasers and medical imaging, coupled with application in green buildings is expected to provide the vital support to the rare gases market in the country. The major players in the rare gases market in India include K-Air Specialty Gases Pvt. Ltd., Praxair India, Inox Air Products, Linde India, Air Liquide and Bhuruka Gases. “India Rare Gases Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates the following particulars about the rare gases market in India:
• India Rare Gases Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segment Analysis – Krypton, Neon and Xenon
• Application Market Analysis by Consumption Volume
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of rare gases market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, rare gases manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/energy-utility-market-research-reports-3257/india-rare-gases-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2019.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368