Tokyo, Japan, June 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- "BISCUE App," a business skills application provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan, has released a new in-app course entitled "Introduction to Inventory Control," for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Inventory control in real business operations is usually proceeded by the systems and conducted by the specially assigned people, however, its concept is one of the essentials that every businessperson has to learn and understand.
This course is designed to learn the basics of inventory control by using smartphones and tablets in an efficient manner and comprises a part of in-app applications of over 700 business skills improvement courses for "BISCUE App."
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
About the courses
- Title: "Introduction to Inventory Control"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Inventory Control
2. How to Check an Inventory
3. How to Evaluate an Inventory
4. Points of Control
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.