Navi Mumbai, India, June 07, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- A comprehensive accounting software offers a multitude of benefits such as providing sales / tax invoicing and excise invoicing, cost estimates, customer information, billing, book keeping, credit management, financial statement, interest calculation, scenario management, multi-currency accounting, etc., to an organization. Modern-day accounting systems are equipped with automated features and multi-user accessibility. The overall accounting software market can be broadly categorized into three segments including accounting software, practice management and software tools. In 2013, accounting software segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the overall Indian accounting software market, and was followed by the practice management segment. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and corporations are the major end users of accounting software, followed by CA firms and educational institutes.
According to “India Accounting Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019,” the revenues of the accounting software market are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during 2014-19. The demand for accounting software is expected to be driven majorly by rapidly increasing adoption of online and customized accounting software. The growth of the Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) market in India would also augment the usage of accounting software in LPO companies. In India, the southern region is the leader in the accounting software market on the back of well-established IT infrastructure, increasing IT spending along with presence of a large number of SMBs and financial institutions. In addition, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)are expected to be implemented in India from 1st April’ 2015, which would further spur the demand for accounting software in the country over the forecast period. In Indian accounting software industry, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the market leader in terms of revenues, followed by Busy Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd. and Intuit Technology Services Pvt. Ltd. “India Accounting Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following particulars:
• India Accounting Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Regional & Pricing Analysis Segmental Analysis – Accounting Software, Practice Management & Software Tools
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of accounting software market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, accounting software companies and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
For more information kindly visit : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/technology-media-market-research-reports-9591/india-accounting-software-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2019.html
Related Reports : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/food-beverages.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India : +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US : 1-866-279-8368
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ReportsonIndia