Navi Mumbai, India, June 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Summary: This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Russian Federation. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines, LNG terminals and gas storage terminals) in Russian Federation. The report compares the investment environment in Russian Federation with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Russian Federation together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, liquified natural gas (LNG) terminals, pipelines and gas storage terminals in Russian Federation for the period 2005-2017.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Russian Federation.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Russian Federation’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Russian Federation including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonrussia.com/energy-utility-market-research-reports-870/russian-federation-gas-markets-2013.html
Market Report on Russia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Russia starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on Russia
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368