Barcelona, Spain, June 17, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- WudaTime is launching its beta version. This web based Time Tracking tool helps in tracking the time spent on projects and see team productivity at a glance. It is specifically targeted to SME and freelances.
Its simplicity and neat design provide a fluid User Experience, which avoids losing time while tracking time and project dedication.
The beta version is full of awesome and useful functionalities showcased right here:
- Users, such as project managers, can add tasks, projects and clients and easily play them
- See quick visual information on how a project is going using progress bars
- Create and manage to-do lists to complete a task: add items, check them, and reorder using drag & drop
- Invite colleagues and collaborators to participate on a task or project
- Time entries can also be added manually instead of using the player
- Projects and tasks can be copied to be used as templates
The team is already working on new features, such as reports, attaching documents and more, to help users' manage their projects. For that, WudaTime is looking for beta testers who can provide their feedback, to make this application revolutionize timesheets and make time tracking very simple.
So just Sign-up now and give it a try.