Richardson, TX, June 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- PowWow365, purveyor of modern meeting apps, today announces the release of an iPhone-led version of PowWow365, its new all-in-one, telco-friendly feature rich meetings application for scheduling and hosting meetings. PowWow365 combines all the features of Communication and Collaboration (C&C) including VoIP calls, chat, file sharing, along with integrations with a plethora of 3rd party SaaS applications such as Yammer, SalesForce, Chatter DropBox, Box, Asana, Podio and others. App is available for download.
‘PowWow365 community is built upon top-tier executives and project managers. We were consistently being inquired about iPhone version of PowWow365 and we couldn’t say sorry to them. After all helping them was the whole idea behind PowWow365," said Founder and CEO Waqar Khan. "Although sporting a sleek new look to best fit mobile experience, the meeting app has the feel and functionality of the full-featured desktop model. Again, results are nothing lesser than an unbeatable mobile meeting experience," he added.
The app is available for download and installation in Apple App Store. It’s Free;
As a feature-forerunner, PowWow365 is complemented by (SSL) with AES 256-bit encryption data transfer, which makes PowWow365 the best meeting app available for corporates in the market today. It introduces the features such as host or invite, chat or call, save and share your meeting media. However, it is this app’s integration to WebRTC which supports and enables contextual communications in simultaneous and synchronous fashion during training and engagement sessions. All this makes it a real-time cost-effective solution for businesses that require peer-to-peer communications at enterprise levels, without losing their pockets on setting up telecom infrastructures.
A Single Click Does it All
• Invite Anyone and Everyone – Send invitations directly from the PowWow365’s iphone app, accessing the contacts from contact list and email providers.
• Join Anytime, Any Meeting – Enter the Meeting ID and join the meeting, without even first setting up a user account with PowWow365.
• Presentations and Documents – Access, control and present any pre-loaded documents to your meeting attendees. A single click does it all.
• Share Anything, Save Everything – Share meeting collateral including agendas, presentations, notes, Q&As to any attendee or every attendee and have it saved at Cloud.
• Conference Call and Group Messaging – Write hello or speak hello to your attendees, start conference calls, initiate group discussions from chat interface.
• Browser sharing and Viewing: Show what you are seeing with a built-in browser enabling to access web pages and share them for viewing “live” with participants.
• Whiteboard: Illustrate your point, draw workflows or processes on the virtual Whiteboard.
• Quick stats: Measure the productivity of your meetings with the statistics telling number of attendees, their locations and their devices.
Commenting on the launch of PowWow365, Mr. Mustafa, Product Manager at PowWow365, said, ‘We believe, we are going beyond ‘anywhere, anytime’ communication. We are going to ‘everybody, every time’ communications by first offering our solution across all devices and then making it affordable for all the companies looking for iPhone meeting app.’
Cross-platform, paperless, online meeting life-cycle management solution to conduct efficient and closed-loop meetings - anywhere, anytime. PowWow365 can be deployed enterprise-wide for Presentations, Trainings, Collaboration, and Meetings within and beyond the enterprise boundary.
For more information, please visit www.powwow365.com, and share your love at: www.facebook.com/powwow365