Manchester, United Kingdom, June 29, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Following extensive product development, Idox has launched its newly updated suite of public-facing funding products.
Open 4 Funding – including Open 4 Community and Open 4 Business – enables local authorities, business support organisations, and support bodies to provide a complete and cost-effective funding information service in their area. Local end-users are given free access to a user-friendly funding search tool that encourages them to see for themselves what external funding is available.
The Open 4 Funding range now includes the following benefits:
· Ability for clients and their partners to add their own news and local initiatives, as well as their own events to a dedicated events calendar
· Greater flexibility through stats reports and polling tools to measure usage and return on investment
· Enhanced browse and search functionality
· Addition of brand-new content on non-financial support including information and advice schemes
· Keyword search – relevant terms are now highlighted within text for rapid identification
· More tailored news coverage, to hone in on the key stories of interest to the local area
Marketing and Communications Director Rebecca Erskine comments, “Our Open 4 Funding portals provide an intuitive and cost-effective way for host organisations to provide vital funding information to their beneficiaries. Feedback from our clients and end users tell us that these portals are a vital resource to UK organisations in attracting investment to their local area.”
For more information on Open 4 Funding, contact email@example.com or visit http://www.open4funding.info/key-features/videos to watch our new video on the latest features.
Note to editors:
· Open 4 Funding comprises Idox’s suite of public-facing funding solutions, empowering organisations to search for and securing funding. For more information, please visit: www.open4funding.info
· Idox has, since 1985, been operating as Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information services. It seeks to support organisations at every stage of the funding process from identification of suitable funding to application and management: www.idoxgroup.com.
Press Enquiries should be directed to Idox:
Tel: 0844 874 0739