Advance Martial Arts Advertising and Marketing Inc. Launch Website at Year’s Biggest Event, the Martial Arts SuperShow
Henderson, NV, July 02, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- From June 30th to July 2nd of this year, martial arts enthusiasts, students, masters, teachers and high ranking members of martial arts organizations, federations and associations from around the country and abroad will be congregating at The Venetian® and The Palazzo® resort hotel in Las Vegas for The Martial Arts SuperShow.
The Martial Arts SuperShow is the biggest and most important event of the year for people involved in the industry – from martial art teachers to professional fighters and business professionals - and it features thousands of exhibitors, business seminars, physical training and workout sessions. This is not even to mention its impressive and ostentatious Opening Ceremony. The Martial Arts SuperShow is essentially a fantastic networking opportunity for martial arts lovers to expand their horizons and expand their business.
advancemartialartsconnect.com Website Launch
Amongst the myriad of businesses, schools and individuals who will have a booth at this year’s Martial Arts SuperShow is a particular group you will find at Booth 118 wearing neon yellow shirts and shoes and black pants. These people have achieved what few others have in the field of martial arts. Their name is Advance Martial Arts Advertising and Marketing, Inc. and they have created a website that provides a comprehensive library, catalogue and network to any and all who might have an interest in the martial arts.
On this website you can:
• Find a martial arts teacher, school or academy close to your place of residence, regardless of where in the United States you are based.
• Find detailed information on over 18 different forms of martial arts, from Karate to Kung Fu and Hapkido to Aikido. Even the martial art form of Kali from the Philippines and Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do are well represented in the website
• Find lists of recommended martial arts movies, famous martial arts actors and keep a finger on the latest in martial arts news and events.
• Learn about the incredible physical, mental, self-defense and lifestyle benefits of learning martial arts.
• As a martial arts teacher or instructor, you can use the website to find students for your school, academy or dojo and only pay, at a low cost, for confirmed referrals.
• The Advance Martial Arts Connect website also has many pages dedicated to children: looking into how the martial arts is able to improve the self-esteem, social confidence and self-defense techniques of kids of all ages, while also helping to combat aggression, teach respect and help kids better cope with stress.
In short, if there was something you wanted to learn about martial arts, regardless of where in the world it originated from – China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, Israel, Brazil, America and more – then the advancemartialartsconnect.com website is the place to go and they will be staging their official launch at this year’s Martial Arts SuperShow.
Learn More about the Martial Arts SuperShow
To find out more about this premier martial arts event, what it’s about and what’s on offer for participants, click on the links provided to check out their website The Martial Arts SuperShow and Facebook Page. To attend the show, you can register through their website or call (866) 626-6226 to register by phone. Save $50 per registration by becoming a Martial Arts Industry Association member, which you can do by phone using the same contact number.
Contact Advance Martial Arts Connect
If you want to find out more about martial arts, you will find everything you need to know on the Advance Martial Arts Connect website. If you have any questions at all, you can contact them by emailing them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the Contact page at: http://advancemartialartsconnect.com/contactus or go and pay them a visit at their booth (#118) at The Martial Arts SuperShow.