Navi Mumbai, India, July 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Summary: Trade Credit Insurance in Russia is a report about the market for trade credit cover in Russia. In addition to documenting the development of the market value from 2009 to 2013, the report also divides it for the most recent year between four key segments: between small companies with an annual turnover of less than USD 5 million and larger companies with a turnover above this threshold; between single-risk and annual policies; between export and domestic trade credit insurance; and between protection acquired for political risks and cover bought for business risks.
These unique market splits are based in part on a survey of leading brokers of trade credit insurance in Russia. This same survey also identifies the underwriters of this type of cover used by brokers on a regular basis, gives an input into Finaccord's estimates for the market shares of underwriters of trade credit insurance in Russia, provides a basis for commentary surrounding distribution channels used for this type of policy, and informs Finaccord's forecasts for the market value through to 2017.
Key features of this report include:
- quantification of the market size for trade credit insurance in Russia: how much is the market worth, how has it developed since 2009 and how does it break down into key segments?
- presentation of the actual or estimated market shares of underwriters of trade credit insurance in 2013 based on both the broker survey and other available data sources, plus identification of leading brokers of this type of cover;
- audit of the frequency of usage of underwriters by major brokers of trade credit insurance in Russia: to what extent are competitors effectively challenging the main incumbent underwriters?
- availability of an accompanying PartnerBASE™ dataset that logs partnerships for trade credit insurance identified by Finaccord across a combined total of over 30 leading banks and major trade associations;
- forecasts for the market for trade credit insurance in Russia and how it will split between domestic and export trade credit cover: what is this sector likely to look like in 2017?
Table of Content
What is this report about?
Several factors underpin the rationale for the production of this study
There are several distribution channel options in addition to brokers
Globally, trade credit insurers cover over USD 2 trillion of commercial credit exposures
The report provides a standardised analysis of important metrics for trade credit insurance
Market data analysis
Trade credit insurance
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonrussia.com/service-industry-market-research-reports-1098/trade-credit-insurance-in-russia.html
Market Report on Russia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Russia starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on Russia
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368