Atlanta, GA, July 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- SureTax today released a new, enhanced user web portal giving clients more features and more control through an easier navigation interface. With these new features, SureTax Telecom clients will have expanded capabilities to manage tax policy decisions, customer exemption information and nexus assignments. In addition, the new SureTax web portal is accessible on all browser and device platforms.
“SureTax continues to grow and progress based on the feedback of our customers,” said Mike Sanders, Chief Product Strategist of SureTax. “This is the most significant update of the SureTax solution to date as we have increased the control and transparency of the solution so that our clients can tailor more to their specific needs.”
New feature areas include:
· Tax Policy Management. Override content rules and jurisdictional assignments, add custom surcharges and rename impositions as needed to meet reporting requirements.
· Customer Exemptions. Store data for customer exemptions including certificate information. Manage exemptions by SKU, Product Code and Geocode.
· SKU Mapping. Assign client-specific SKUs or Product IDs to SureTax Transaction Type codes. Will speed integration times and enable easier use throughout an enterprise.
· Nexus Management. Manage assignments by jurisdiction for general sales tax calculations.
Connectivity and related enhancements include:
· SureAddress™. SureAddress is now available through the SureTax Web portal, enabling address validation on demand.
· Spreadsheet Export. All results are now exportable to spreadsheets via CSV files.
· SureQuotes™. Simulate a taxing event for an invoice with multiple line items, multiple taxing jurisdictions and multiple products through one interface. The calculations can be driven by internal SKU/Product ID values or SureTax transaction type codes and can accessed by any web enabled device.
“Enhanced content for general sales and use taxes, coupled with the already robust communications content ensures that now service providers have everything they need to support their entire business line through one central tax interface,” adds Brent Reeves, VP – Business Development, SureTax. “Now, with the new interface and features, these providers will be able to do more while increasing their productivity.”
SureTax Telecom users include communications service providers of all sizes worldwide including major carriers, Fortune 500 corporations and startups.
SureAddress enables companies of all sizes to improve operations by correctly identifying the correct situs down to the complete zip+4.
SureQuotes enables SureTax Telecom users to correctly quote taxes and fees that would apply to their service based on service type and location.
SureTax provides extensive, reliable communications tax calculation solution with coverage of over 600 taxability items and VAT data for over 200 countries on traditional and emerging communications services. Delivered as Software as a Service, SureTax Telecom is automatically updated with new features and available across a variety of platforms.
SureTax offers dynamic, on-demand telecom taxation solutions for new and existing VoIP and telecom providers driven by content from CCH, the industry leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information. SureTax Telecom simplifies the complex world of telecom taxes with a robust, “real-time,” web-based tax calculation solution that is delivered as a SaaS cloud computing technology.