Prague, Czech Republic, July 26, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Devart announces release of the dbForge Studio for MySQL v.6.2. Upgraded design simplifies the user's work from the very start. Now it supports connection to Sphinx Search Engine that is designed to provide a full-text search functionality to client applications. Improved completion features make code writing more accurate and time-saving.
The new features and improvements are listed below:
* User Interface
- Windows connection coloring is added
- Restoring document tabs from the last session is possible now
- Switching between wizard window and primary window is possible now
- Updated Database Explorer with new filtering options
- New themes are added
- Design is upgraded
* Object Editors
- Connection to Sphinx Search Engine
- Viewing script while editing columns, indexes etc.
- Alias refactoring
- Detect changes on a server before refreshing suggestion cache
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a MySQL and MariaDB front-end client for database management, administration and development. This GUI tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. It enables users visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.