Wilmington, DE, August 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- AECdsl supports initial requirement from architects who need elevations to support the planning submission and the listed building consent. AECdsl has successfully commenced several projects in Revit to generate the BIM model out of point cloud with billions of data points, collected with a 2mm precision by the Surveyors.
Team AECdsl has delivered several projects using raw survey data like IMP files to Revit and Bentley AECOSim compatible PTS and PCG file format cloud data.
Benefits of Scan to BIM
· Improved - communication, collaboration & transparency
· Lower - overall costs on build
· Reliable - quality checked data (model against scan)
· Faster - decision making, implementation of project alterations
· Less - time on site, missed data, rework, construction clash
· Fewer - errors & costly mistakes, plan virtually
· Phased - scan & model parts of the project when & if required
· Better - sustainability, using BIM throughout the building’s life
With proficiency in Scan to BIM, AECdsl addresses an expanding market opportunity for 3D laser scanning and building information modelling. AECdsl has a team of BIM Technicians, Architects and Engineers who have excellent track record of executing Scan to BIM Services Project.
Team has upgraded itself, to this new technology and has forayed into executing multiple projects.
AECdsl provides Scan to BIM services or Cloud to BIM services to:
· Retail Sector
· Engineering Consultants
· Architectural Firm
· Construction Firms
· General Contractors
· MEP Contractors
Our Scan to BIM services include:
· Architectural Cloud to BIM Services
· Structural Scan to BIM Services
· MEP Cloud to BIM Services
· Building Renovation Services
· BIM Co-ordination Services
For more details please send an email to email@example.com or visit www.aecdsl.com