Atlanta, GA, August 08, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Writing a check is simple for home run businesses with ezCheckPrinting software from Halfpricesoft.com. Features for this check software include printing on less expensive blank check stock, print blank checks with MICR line to fill in manually at a later time, will add convenience and peace of mind to customer’s new to home business operations. Available for both Mac or Windows computers this new edition of check software from Halfpricesoft.com is now compatible for even more customers!
“Home business owners using ezCheckprinting print checks easily and inexpensively,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
ezCheckPrinting was also updated for Windows 8.1 and QuickBooks in Year 2014. Printing checks on blank check stock is also a breeze for QuickBooks and Quicken customers using ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.