Utrecht, Netherlands, August 14, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Black Box will exhibit its portfolio of broadcast and media technology solutions at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), stand E20 in Hall 8 at RAI Amsterdam, 12-16 September.
Featured solutions for IBC 2014 are:
Instantaneous KVM and SDI switching in a single platform
• Scalable up to 288 ports in a single chassis and cascadeable beyond
• 4K-ready architecture
• Multiscreen control
KVM and HD video extension and switching over IP
• Best digital video quality: high resolution and frame rate, low latency
• Fastest switching time
• Free scalability
• Real-time operation
3G-SDI, HDMI, or DVI video extension over IP with JPEG 2000 compression
• Production quality imagery over IP
• Uses JPEG 2000 intra-frame compression encoding
• Flexible interfaces including 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, audio and USB
• Forward error correction for WAN use
Merging KVM and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure applications
• IP-based KVM extension and switching between traditional computers and virtual machines
• Extreme low bandwidth requirements
• Highly scalable solution
4K resolution support in KVM
• Extend a single Full HD screen up to 150m.
• Extend two Full HD screens, or a single 4K screen up to 100m using ONE CAT6/7 cable
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed transparent
To learn more, visit www.blackbox.nl/IBC2014.
About Black Box
Black Box helps clients around the world in the media and broadcasting industry to design, build, deploy, and upgrade mission-critical monitoring and control solutions, video processing and distribution infrastructure, and high-performance networking systems. These solutions improve collaboration and productivity, lower operating costs, and simplify back-end support systems to deliver clear competitive advantages.
We are committed to helping our customers succeed as they transition to the digital media environment.